Thank you for visiting WhirlieGirl Photography! My name is Angela and I am a photographer in Cape Coral, FL specializing in…you guessed it….boudoir photography!
There’s no better feeling in the world than helping someone new every day feel beautiful and sexy. I love being given the opportunity to help women see themselves in a light which most never do. We can all look at ourselves in the mirror and think “hey, you look good today”…but let’s be honest…for most of us…it doesnt’ happen every day. Sadly, for some women, they don’t see that beauty at all. I LOVE helping these women see what others see when they look at them.
My boudoir sessions help bring confidence and self worth to women of all ages, sizes and ethnicities. It’s worth it to me to see just how much they light up when they look at their portraits and I can see the pride swelling in their eyes…and I can feel the confidence oozing from their pores….fantastic!!
Some Fun Facts
- My first priority is my 15 (going on 16!) year old son…my pride and joy and my reason for living :*)
- I love chocolate…all kinds of yummy, yummy chocolate!
- I have a serious addiction to the TV show Dexter, as well as Touch, American Horror Story, Shameless, and I am a HUGE Weeds fan!
- I dream of traveling to Europe one day…specifically Scotland, Italy and Prague
- I’m a Florida transplant…but will always be a Long Island girl at heart!
- I have learned that humility is a wonderful trait…however, humiliating yourself will get a good laugh out of those around you!
- I love my animals…..ALL of them!! Ask me about my pets at your session!
- I’m a hopeless romantic who loves chick flicks, anything purple and men who show their sensitive sides once in a while.
- But the bad girl in me has a thing for guys who ride motorcycles, long hair and tattoos….I’m a romantic but I love me some mischief!!
- I’m most comfortable in tank tops, jeans and flip flops…makes it easier for me to crawl around the floor on a shoot!
- I hate monotony…I bore quickly…I’m always looking for something new and exciting to keep my attention!
- Black, purple and red are my favorite colors.
- I donate to the youth soccer league, girl scouts and other kids who camp out in front of the supermarket.
- My son leaves his change in the tip jar every time we go to a store and they have the jar on the counter…I’m so proud of him!
- I don’t like the taste of cherries.
- I LOVE garlic and most all other stinky foods!!
- I beat myself up a lot if my work isn’t done properly and perfectly!!!
- Even though I stand over 5’9″ barefoot…I LOVE heels!! Love, love, love LOVE high-heeled shoes…ahhh!
- Ack!!! I sometimes drink milk from the carton!!
- I love to please people and don’t think there’s anyone I can’t get along with!!
- I also love to be asked questions about my life, my experiences and anything else someone might find interesting to know about me!
- I’ve got the serious hots for Gerard Butler….oooh!
- One of my favorite bands is Evanescence
- No, I have never seen Gone With the Wind
- No, I have NEVER read “The Hunger Games” nor have I any desire at this point
- I do however, have a slight obsession with the Twilight Saga…I’m Team Jasper btw